Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

resilience

 I remember a time when l showed resilience…. 


  1. When your mum or someone in your whanau  asked you to do something, just do it because people do things that they don’t want to do.

  2. When l was playing basketball l was losing then l believed in myself that l could win then 5 minutes later l win.

  3. When l was playing with my friends and this little girl, the girl tripped over then l went to see if she was okay.

  4. When mahi gets too hard for me l go to my teacher and ask for help.

  5.  When someone is being mean or calling me names l walk away from them and play with my friends.



Remember to show resilience kids

Ka kite/ bye


1 comment:

  1. I hope that you also remember about joining my lunch time group April.
    You are very good at using all the school values.
    Today was a great example....you supported and worked well with your team.

    ReplyDelete