Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

100 WC The Horse

A funny man riding a bike, thought “I want to be a horse.” He saw a haystack and he thought “yummy!” He jumped up and yeeted into the haystack. He magically turned into a horse and was teleported to a farm. Life was great on the farm he met a friend and had plenty of hay to eat, one day he died. The people on the farm used his fur for clothing to keep them warm as Winter came. Even though the horse was dead they used his flesh for food and his hair for knitted scarfs. Life was good.

2 comments:

  1. I really liked your story April until I read that the horse got eaten.They are my favourite animal.I used to have 2 when I lived in Clinton.
    What animal is your favourite?.
    Well done for using speech marks in your story to show someone talking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear April,

    We liked the part where he threw himself into the hay. We liked how you turned your main character into a horse.

    Grade 4/5 Central Perth Stratford Ont Canada

    ReplyDelete