Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2019

the ladybug

Wiki 2 Wāhanga 2 Writing starter



The ladybug.
I see a lot of things like Ladybugs and LEGO man the LEGO man is my brothers toy.
He created a photo.I want to create one. My mum said no so i was sad i went in to
mine and katene’s grrr.I want Nothing for dinner because I wasn't hungry I slept
on the floor. I Woke up in the forest I was Scared.  There was a lot of Ladybugs.
It looks like i was there queen. I was. I went to my house. My Mum said what happened to
you april. I said nothing and yes i’m ok.”Are you sure. Yes mum and mum i’m a  queen now.
What were are you going now. Mum its ok. Ok i l-love you. Me to mum bye. Bye
=(. 10 Years later I wonder if my mum is ok and my brother i will go to my mums
house. Hi mum. Hi april are you ok. Yes and mum Where is katene. he's in his Room
he said because you left for. 10 years so you shirt talk for 10ms ok. Ok mum hi katene.
Sis are you there. yes. Are you ok. Yes are you sad. No wye you are bake now dos
mum now you are hare. Yes i love you brother. Me to april can you sady april. N-no.
wye. I need to go some  where. O-ok but can i come and mum if she wants to come.
yope . mum wan do you get here. Ummmmm but can i come april. O-ok =). What are
we going to april? Do you wasn’t to now. N-no. ok come on mum and katene. Ok.
thank you for reading my story have a nice day.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey April.
    Im Chloe a year 8 from Yaldhurst Model School
    This is a really good Blog post but make sure you use capitals letters at the start of a sentences and I's. Use capitals at the start of people names. Next time you could use Commas? Do you like lego?

    - Kind Regards Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora thank for your comment. i hope you have a good day. by april

      Delete
  3. Hello April.You have written a lot for this story.When you mentioned ladybugs,it reminded me of when I gave Sam(my daughter)a lady bug to hold.She was only little.I asked her "What do you do with a lady bug?" I was expecting her to put it in the garden.No,she squished it.Just remember when you write the word 'i' it needs to be a capital letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora thank you for your comment mrs cassidy. i hope you have a good day. by apri =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora,
    I'm a year 7 student from Yaldhurst Model School.
    I really like your story because I like how you put emotion into it.

    Next time you can re read because they is a few errors and add some commas as well instead of full stops.

    At the top of the ladybug you could maybe explain a bit about what your doing and what you liked about it .

    Did you like the story ladybug?
    Did you enjoy writing it .

    Kind Regards Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it because i like making a lot of story for u guys.

      What do u like doing a lot.It can be at school or home.I hope u have a good good bye.

      Delete
    2. Hello April.
      I really like roller blading when the weather is fine.
      What activity do you like doing after school?
      have a good night.

      Delete
  6. Hello April.
    This is just a comment to let you know I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete